"I think I have a problem"
This is the first thing most homeowners say when they call Geofreeze. They are concerned about symptoms they see in their homes and they are pleased to find that Geofreeze provides engineered solutions to solve structural problems in homes.
Geofreeze can help you if:
- You have cracks in your walls or ceilings
- You have settled walls or floor areas
- You wish to deepen a basement or convert a crawl space into a basement
- You wish to repair or construct a retaining wall
- You need to re-grade your property or add drainage improvements to improve storm water management
- You wish to reinforce or alter the structural support of your home.
Geofreeze does not:
- Offer basement waterproofing except in association with structural repairs
- Offer remodeling services
- Offer hardscaping or landscaping services except in association with structural repairs.
Geofreeze will start by providing a structural engineer’s assessment of your problem, identify the causes of the problem and then suggest a remedy to solve the problem. You will receive either a professional engineer’s report and cost estimate or the engineer’s description of the problem with a priced proposal for remediation (whichever you choose.)