Arlington Foundation Repair
Arlington Foundation and Structural Repairs
Structural and foundation repairs can be necessary for many reasons, and can be needed in homes and businesses alike in Arlington. The commercial industry, especially, must take care of their structural and foundation repair needs to avoid liability issues as well safeguard the future of the building. But what exactly does a foundation or structural repair entail, and why are they absolutely necessary?
A home or business’ foundation is the surface and structure that they choose to build upon. Occasionally, those foundations shift due to changes in the earth or the building. Geofreeze, a structural engineering and foundation repair company servicing Arlington, seeks to correct these issues. When the soil shifts, cracks in the wall and basement floors can occur, weakening the structural integrity of the building. Those cracks are symptoms of conditions that may be serious. This is where Geofreeze comes in.
Tell Us the Symptoms
- Cracks in walls or ceilings
- Sticking windows or doors
- Uneven floors
- Settled concrete floors or stoops
- Leaning piers or columns
We Fix the Problem
Whether the work involves grading the soil, reinforcing the structure or replacing the flooring, our engineers can resolve the toughest of problems. We determine the cause of the problems and the most cost-effective solutions to correct them. There are many solution options for each individual Arlington home foundation repair problem.
Let Geofreeze find the most complete and permanent solution to your foundation problem. We will take care of your home or business as if it were our own. With over 30 years serving Arlington in the foundation repair and structural engineering industry, our company has experienced just about everything you could encounter. Call today to start your initial assessment!
Geofreeze can help you if:
- You have cracks in your walls or ceilings
- You have settled walls or floor areas
- You wish to deepen a basement or convert a crawl space into a basement
- You wish to repair or construct a retaining wall
- You need to re-grade your property or add drainage improvements to improve storm water management
- You wish to reinforce or alter the structural support of your home.
Geofreeze does not:
- Offer basement waterproofing except in association with structural repairs
- Offer remodeling services
- Offer hardscaping or landscaping services except in association with structural repairs.